Here are my current and past teaching activities:
During my Ph. D., I was a teacher assistant in several courses for the Computer Science Bachelor at Université Pierre et Marie Curie, (UPMC), Paris. Here is a list of my activities at the time:
- Introduction to Cryptology (TD/TP, 44h, L3)
- Elaboration of master degree exams in Cryptology
- Introduction to Cryptology (TD/TP, 22h, L3)
- Compiling environment (TP, 22h, L2)
- Machine architecture and representation (TP, 22h, L2)
- Introduction to programmation with Python (TP, 22h, L1)
- A side-channel attack on a "bad" AES implementation for master's students.
- Types and Data structures (TP, 22h, L2)
- Discrete structures (TP, 22h, L2)
- Scientific computation (TP, 22h, L2)
I was a full-time teacher in highschool (at Oullins, France) from September 2012 to August 2013.