Translation : fr
Mail : alice 'dot' pellet___mary 'at' ens-lyon.fr (there are three underscores between pellet and mary).
Phone : +33 4 26 23 38 95
Where to find me : ENS de Lyon, site monod, 3rd floor south, office LIP M7 304 (in front of the elevators on the south side of the third floor).
Postal adress : Laboratoire de l'informatique et du Parallelisme (LIP), ENS de Lyon, 9 rue du Vercors, 69007 Lyon.
Resume : pdf.
- Tutoring in maths for bachelor students.
- Tutorials of Architecture, System and Network for bachelor students. The course is given by Florent De Dinechin.
- Tutoring in algorithmic for bachelor students. Exercises- solution (in french).
- Tutoring in automata theory for bachelor students. Exercises- solution (in french).
- Tutorials of Cryptography and Security for Master 1 students. The course is given by Damien Stehlé.
- Notes On GGH13 Without The Presence Of Ideals, with Martin R. Albrecht, Alex Davidson and Enrique Larraia, eprint 2017/906 (2017).
- On the Statistical Leak of the GGH13 Multilinear Map and some Variants, with Léo Ducas, eprint 2017/482 (2017).
- Cryptanalysis of Gu’s ideal multilinear map, with Damien Stehlé, eprint 2015/759 (2015).
- Approx-SVP in Ideal Lattices with Pre-Processing. CAEN 2018, Caen, June 2018. [slides]
- Approx-SVP in Ideal Lattices with Pre-Processing. Aric seminar, Lyon, June 2018. [slides]
- Introduction à la cryptographie. Popularization talk for the Alkindi competition, ENS de Lyon, May 2018. [slides]
- Quantum Attack against Branching Program Indistinguishablility Obfuscators over GGH13. Monthly lattice and crypto meetings, Lyon, September 2017.
- On the Statistical Leak of the GGH13 Multilinear Map and some Variants. Journées C2, la Bresse, April 2017. [slides]