Post-doc, member of the CoVeCe Project
ENS de Lyon)
Post-doc, Université Côte d'Azur,
I obtained my PhD at Saarland University in 2016 under the supervision of Gert Smolka.
From 2016 to 2019, I was a postdoc at the ENS Lyon as part of the ERC CoVeCe Project of Damien Pous.
Since October 2019, I am postdoc in the Marelle team
at Inria Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée.
My research is mainly focused on the formalization of mathematics in the constructive type theory of the proof assistant Coq.
I have developed formal machine-checked theories for a variety of topics including meta theory of modal logics, automata theory, set theory, and graph theory.
Recently, I have been working on building a graph library for Coq, which is available here.
- Christian Doczkal and Damien Pous, Completeness of an Axiomatization of Graph Isomorphism via Graph Rewriting in Coq
[PDF][Coq], 2019, (submitted)
- Christian Doczkal and Damien Pous, Graph Theory in Coq: Minors, Treewidth, and Isomorphisms, 2019, (submitted)
- Christian Doczkal, Short Proof of Menger's Theorem in Coq, 2019, (submitted)
- Christian Doczkal and Damien Pous, Treewidth-Two Graphs as a Free Algebra, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (MFCS 2018), LIPIcs vol. 117, Schloss Dagstuhl, 2018
- Christian Doczkal, Guillaume Combette, and Damien Pous, A Formal Proof of the Minor-Exclusion Property for Treewidth-Two Graphs, Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2018), LNCS vol. 10895, Springer, 2018
- Christian Doczkal and Gert Smolka, Regular Language Representations in the Constructive Type Theory of Coq, Journal of Automated Reasoning, special issue on Milestones in Interactive Theorem Proving, Springer, 2018
- Christian Doczkal and Joachim Bard, Completeness and Decidability of Converse PDL in the Constructive Type Theory of Coq, 7th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs, CPP 2018, Los Angeles, USA, January 8-9, ACM, 2018 [PDF][Coq]
- Christian Doczkal, A Machine-Checked Constructive Metatheory of Computation Tree Logic, PhD Thesis, Saarland University, 2016 [UdS]
For a complete list of publications see DBLP. Publications from my time at Saarland University can be obtained from the Programming Systems Lab
|ens-lyon dot fr inria dot fr
||EA38 A266 F1CD C29D 7D99 E682 8FB0 7748 9C64 B98D
| GN1 Nord 3 70, LIP, ENS Lyon