I recently became a PhD student at Sorbonne Université in the LIP6 laboratory, under the direction of Patrick Gallinari and Sylvain Lamprier. I will be working on machine learning for spatio-temporal data (more details on that later!).
Recent Research Areas
During the second half of my studies at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, I became very interested in machine leaning and artificial intelligence, and have done three related long research internships since then.
I worked more particularly on:
- fairness and accountability of automated decision-making processes;
- robustness of classifiers to adversarial and random examples;
- convex optimization;
- unsupervised representation learning for time series.
Previous Research Experience
Here is a list of my research internships (in reverse chronological order), that were done within the scope of my studies at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon:
- EPFL, MLO laboratory, Lausanne, Switzerland, supervised by Martin Jaggi (5 months): unsupervised general purpose scalable representation learning for time series;
- ENS de Lyon, LIP laboratory, team MC2, Lyon, France, supervised by Omar Fawzi (6 months): robustness of classifiers to random and adversarial perturbations, convex optimization;
- Inria, team Privatics, Lyon, France, supervised by Daniel Le Métayer: fairness and accountability of automated decision-making processes;
- University of Konstanz, Computer Graphics and Media Informatics working group, Konstanz, Germany, supervised by Abdalla G. M. Ahmed and Oliver Deussen: blue-noise sampling;
- Inria, team Marelle, Valbonne, France, supervised by Yves Bertot: integration of a logical system in the higher order proof system Coq.
You can find more information about my research experience in my CV.