PhD, CNRS Researcher
ANR Project REPAS, official meeting 2019
- Date: 18 March 2019, from 10h00 to 16h30
- Location: Lyon, 46 Allee d'Italie, ENS-Lyon (LIP), site Monod, Salle A2 (4th floor).
See See Directions.
- From ENS-Lyon: Matteo Mio (organizer), Valeria Vignudelli, Christophe Lucas
- From ENS-Paris: Vincent Danos
- From Inria Saclay (Paris): Ehab Elsalamouny, Federica Granese, Natasha Fernandes, Catuscia Palamidessi, Marco Romanelli
- From Univ. of Bologna: Ugo dal Lago, Francesco Gavazzo
- +++: the event is open, everybody can attend.
- 10h00: Breakfast/Coffee
- 10h30-10h55: Talk by group of Bologna
- 11h00-11h25: Talk by group of INRIA Saclay
- 11h30-11h55: Talk by group of ENS-Paris
- 12h00-14h00: Lunch Break
- 14h00-14h25: Talk by group of ENS-Lyon
- 14h30-14h55: Talk by group of INRIA Saclay
- 15h00-15h25: Coffee break
- 15h30-15h55: Talk by group of Bologna
- 16h00-16h25: Talk by group of ENS-Lyon
- 16h30-17h00: Business meeting
For any further information, please contact Matteo Mio.