SNF postdoctoral fellow at ENS-Lyon.
My research interests lie in geometric and combinatorial group theory. In particular, I am interested in limits and coverings of (Schreier) graphs, groups acting on rooted trees and (extensively) amenable actions.I did my PhD thesis under Tatiana Smirnova-Nagnibeda supervision.
Publications, Preprints and Projects:
Schreier graphs: Transitivity and Coverings
Published in Internat. J. Algebra Comput., Vol. 26, Issue 1 (2016).
Weakly maximal subgroups in regular branch groups
with K. Bou-Rabee and T. Nagnibeda.
Published in Journal of Algebra, Vol. 455 (2016).
published ( arXiv)
Lamplighter groups, de Bruijn graphs, spider-web graphs and their spectra
with R. Grigorchuk and T. Nagnibeda.
Published in Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, Vol. 49, Number 20 (2016).
published ( arXiv )
Subgroups and Actions of Grigorchuk group
Limits of Rauzy graphs and horocyclic products of trees
De Bruijn Graphs, Lamplighter Groups and Spectral Computations
with T. Nagnibeda.
In preparation. See
- June 2015
- “De Bruijn Graphs, Lamplighter Groups and Spectral Computations”, Joint AMS-EMS-SPM Meeting, Porto, Portugal. Talk given by T. Nagnibeda. Slides
- November 2014
- “Paroles aux jeunes chercheurs en géométrie et dynamique”, GDR Platon 3341 CNRS, Université de Bordeaux, France.
- June 2014
- “Workshop in Algebra and Geometry”, University of Bern, Switzerland.
- October 2016
- “Séminaire de Géométrie, Groupes et Dynamiques”, ENS Lyon, France.
- September 2015
- “Graduate Seminar”, Université de Genève, Switzerland.
- May 2015
- “Ergodic and Geometric Group Theory Seminar”, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- September 2014
- “Séminaire Groupes et Géométrie”, Université de Genève, Switzerland.