Pierre Clairambault's page
Researcher at the CNRS, member of the Plume team in the LIP laboratory, in the ENS de Lyon.
I did my PhD thesis in the PPS laboratory in Paris, under the supervision of
Russ Harmer and Pierre-Louis Curien.
After that, I did a postdoc in the Department of Computer Science of the University of Bath with
Jim Laird, then a postdoc in the Computer Laboratory of the
University of Cambridge, with Glynn Winskel.
| Email :
Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme
ENS de Lyon
46 allée d'Italie
Research Interests (not exhaustive)
- Semantics in general, denotational semantics and game semantics in particular, and their application to program verification.
- Applications of category theory in computer science.
- Linear logic.
- Dependent type theory.
- I am, from the 01/03/2016 to the 28/02/2017, visiting the Computer Laboratory in Cambridge, UK.
- I will be at the workshop WIP 2016 in Fontainebleau.
- I was at the Shonan meeting 78 on Higher-order model-checking.
In preparation / submitted
- Undecidability of Equality in the Free Locally Cartesian Closed Category, with Simon Castellan and Peter Dybjer, accepted in TLCA 2015. [pdf]
- The parallel intensionally fully abstract model of PCF, with Simon Castellan and Glynn Winskel, accepted in LICS 2015. [pdf]
- Bounding linear head reduction and visible interaction through skeletons, LMCS, 2015. [pdf]
- Game semantics and normalization by evaluation, with Peter Dybjer, FOSSACS 2015, [pdf]
- Symmetry in concurrent games, with Simon Castellan and Glynn Winskel, CSL-LICS'14. [pdf]
- The Biequivalence of Locally Cartesian Closed Categories and Martin-Löf Type Theories, with Peter Dybjer, MSCS, 2014. [pdf, erratum]
- On concurrent games with payoff, with Glynn Winskel, MFPS 2013. [pdf].
- Böhm trees as Higher-Order Recursion Schemes, with Andrzej Murawski, FSTTCS 2013. [pdf]
- Locally Scoped Terms, Bounding Skeletons and Exact Bounds for Head Reduction, TLCA 2013 [pdf].
- Imperfect information in logic and concurrent games, with Julian Gutierrez and Glynn Winskel, in the Festschrift for the 60th birthday of Samson Abramsky.
- Strong functors and interleaving fixpoints in game semantics, Theoretical Informatics and Applications, 2013 [pdf].
- Isomorphisms of types in the presence of higher-order references (extended version), selected papers of LICS 2011, Logical Methods in Computer Science, 2012. [pdf].
- The winning ways of concurrent games, with Julian Gutierrez and Glynn Winskel, LICS 2012. [pdf].
- The Biequivalence of Locally Cartesian Closed Categories and Martin-Löf Type Theories, with Peter Dybjer, TLCA'11. [pdf, hal, arxiv].
- Isomorphisms of types in the presence of higher-order references, LICS'11. [pdf, hal, arxiv]. Look here for an isomorphism of types in OCaml between int -> int -> unit and int -> unit
- Estimation of the length of interactions in arena game semantics, FOSSACS'11. [pdf, hal, arxiv].
- Least and Greatest Fixpoints in Game Semantics 2 : strong functors and interleaving types, in the proceedings of FICS09. [pdf]
- Totality in Arena Games, with Russ Harmer. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic. [pdf, hal]
- Least and Greatest Fixpoints in Game Semantics. FOSSACS'09. [pdf, hal, arxiv]
- Logique et Interaction : une Étude Sémantique de la Totalité. [pdf, tel,slides], defended on the 19th of February, 2010.
Unpublished notes and reports
- Concurrent Hyland-Ong games. [arXiv]
- Laird's triggering/blocking games model is equivalent to Conway games. [pdf]
- About normalization in HO games semantics, using the Pointer Abstract Machine [pdf]
- My DEA report on game semantics and decidability of equivalence for fragments of PCF (in french) [pdf]
- My M1 report on categorical models of type theory. [pdf].
- My L3 report about proofs of probabilistic programs in COQ (in french). [pdf]
- See here a simulator for Hyland-Ong game semantics, generating interaction traces between terms of PCF.