I am a post doc in the Algorithms group at the University of Bergen, working with Mike Fellows and Saket Saurabh.
Until July 2018 I was doing a PhD with Frédéric Havet and
Stéphan Thomassé. You can find the manuscript here.
I work on graph theory, from a structural and algorithmic point of view. I am particularly interested in parametrized complexity, the probabilistic method and digraphs.
- Email : email@example.com
- Progress on the adjacent vertex distinguishing edge colouring conjecture. With G. Joret, submitted
- Subdivisions in digraphs of large out-degree or large dichromatic number. With P. Aboulker, N. Cohen, F. Havet, P. Moura and S. Thomassé, submitted
- A proof of the Erdös-Sands-Sauer-Woodrow conjecture. With N. Bousquet and S. Thomassé, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, online.
- Immersion of transitive tournaments in digraphs with large minimum outdegree., J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, 134 (2019): 350-353.
- Bispindles in strongly connected digraphs with large chromatic number. With N. Cohen, F. Havet and R. Lopes, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 25.2 (2018): 2-39.
- Equitable orientations of sparse uniform hypergraphs. With N. Cohen The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, 23.4 (2016): P4-31.
- Subdivision of oriented cycles in digraphs with large chromatic number. With N. Cohen, F. Havet and N. Nisse, Journal of Graph Theory, 89 (4), 439-456. 2018
- The structure of typical eye-free graphs and a Turán-type result for two weighted colours. With P. Keevash Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, 26.6 (2017): 886-910.