As of 2015, I am a doctoral student at both the Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis (in the COATI team which is a project-team between
Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée and the I3S laboratory) and the ENS Lyon (in the MC2 team at the Laboratoire de l'Informatique du
Parallélisme), under the supervision of Frédéric Havet and Stéphan Thomassé.
I'll be spending most of 2017 in Lyon.
- Email : name.surname('at')ens-lyon.fr.
- W. Lochet Immersion of transitive tournaments in digraphs with large minimum outdegree, submitted
- N. Bousquet, W. Lochet and S. Thomassé A proof of the Erdös-Sands-Sauer-Woodrow conjecture, submitted
- N. Cohen, F. Havet, W. Lochet and R. Lopes Bispindles in strongly connected digraphs with large chromatic number, submitted
- P. Aboulker, N. Cohen, F. Havet, W. Lochet, P. Moura and S. Thomassé Subdivisions in digraphs of large out-degree or large dichromatic number, submitted
- N. Cohen and W. Lochet, Equitable orientations of sparse uniform hypergraphs, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics.
- N. Cohen, F. Havet, W. Lochet and N. Nisse, Subdivision of oriented cycles in digraphs with large chromatic number, submitted
- P. Keevash and W. Lochet The structure of typical eye-free graphs and a Turán-type result for two weighted colours, to appear in Combin. Probab Comput.
- AVD Colouring and entropy compression Graphes@Lyon Seminar, 9 october 2015
- Subdivision of Cycle and chromatic number in digraphs Orléans, JGA, 5 November 2015