As of 2015, I am a doctoral student at both the Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis (in the COATI team which is a project-team between
Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée and the I3S laboratory) and the ENS Lyon (in the MC2 team at the Laboratoire de l'Informatique du
Parallélisme), under the supervision of Frédéric Havet and Stéphan Thomassé.
- Email : name.surname('at')ens-lyon.fr.
- G. Joret and W. Lochet Progress on the adjacent vertex distinguishing edge colouring conjecture, submitted
- N. Bousquet, W. Lochet and S. Thomassé A proof of the Erdös-Sands-Sauer-Woodrow conjecture, submitted
- P. Aboulker, N. Cohen, F. Havet, W. Lochet, P. Moura and S. Thomassé Subdivisions in digraphs of large out-degree or large dichromatic number, submitted
- W. Lochet Immersion of transitive tournaments in digraphs with large minimum outdegree, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, online.
- N. Cohen, F. Havet, W. Lochet and R. Lopes Bispindles in strongly connected digraphs with large chromatic number, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, to appear.
- N. Cohen and W. Lochet, Equitable orientations of sparse uniform hypergraphs, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 23.4 (2016): P4-31.
- N. Cohen, F. Havet, W. Lochet and N. Nisse, Subdivision of oriented cycles in digraphs with large chromatic number, Journal of Graph Theory, online.
- P. Keevash and W. Lochet The structure of typical eye-free graphs and a Turán-type result for two weighted colours, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 26, no. 6 (2017): 886-910.
- AVD Colouring and entropy compression Graphes@Lyon Seminar, 9 october 2015
- Subdivision of Cycle and chromatic number in digraphs Orléans, JGA, 5 November 2015
- Subdivision of cycles and chromatic number ULB Computer Science Seminars, 23 June 2016