Internation Workshop on QUAntitative LOGical methods.
Affiliated with the LICS 2023 conference.
Date: 25th June 2023
Location: Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
This workshop focuses on recent advances on logical methods (proof theoretic, model theoretic, categorical, computational,
etc) for approximate and quantitative reasoning and serves as a space for
interaction, informal discussion and exchange of ideas. The main focus
of this year's edition will be on recent advances in the
topic of quantitative algebras started with the seminal paper:
Mardare, P. Panangaden, G. Plotkin:
Quantitative Algebraic Reasoning, in Proc. of LICS 2016.
Matteo Mio (Chair and Organiser), ENS-Lyon
- Giorgio Bacci, Aalborg University
- Francesco Gavazzo, University of Pisa
- Sergey Goncharov, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Marie Kerjean CNRS, LIPN, University Sorbonne Paris Nord
- Barbara König, University of Duisburg-Essen
- Marina Lenisa, University di Udine
- Radu Mardare, University of Strathclyde
- Paolo Pistone, University of Bologna
- Ana Sokolova, University of Salzburg
- Henning Urbat, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Valeria Vignudelli, CNRS/ENS Lyon
For more informations feel free to contact the organiser by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org