Parser for KAT expressions
val expr :
?msg:string -> string -> Kat.expr
parsing a string into a KAT expression
- atomic tests are characters from 'a' to 'j'
- atomic Kleene elements are characters from 'k' to 'z'
- multiplication or Boolean conjunction is implicit, by juxtaposition
- addition or Boolean disjunction is "+"
- Kleene star is postfix "*"
- Boolean negation is prefix "!"
- zero and one are "0" and "1"
Typically, "(ap+q)*!a" is a wellformed expression, see
for examples of the syntax
val hyps :
?msg:string -> string -> Hypotheses.t
parsing a finite set of KAT equations (for hypothesis elimination)