Isabelle Guérin Lassous
Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 - LIP (UMR 5668)
I am a Professor at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1. I teach in the Computer Science department at Université Lyon 1 and I do my research in the DANTE Inria team at LIP laboratory (UMR 5668, ENS Lyon - CNRS - Inria - UCB Lyon 1). I received my Ph.D. from Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) and my Master from Université of Caen.
My research interests are in the areas of networking and distributed algorithms. My current researches mainly concern wireless networks.
- Vice-chair of the LIP laboratory.
- Member of the Editorial Boards of Computer Communicatons (Elsevier journal), Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier journal) and Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science.
- General Chair of ACM PE-WASUN 2016.
- Member of the Program Committees of ACM MSWiM 2016, ICC 2017, ICNC 2017.
- (Co-)supervisor of three PhD students.
- French leader of a PHC Peridot project.
- Participant to the ANR DISCO project and the ANR Reflexion project.
- Member of the research committee of the Labex Milyon.
- Member of the department council of the Computer Science department of Université Lyon 1.
Recent publications (2017)
- Improving the performance of challenged networks with controlled mobility - L. Reynaud and I. Guérin Lassous - Accepted to Mobile Networks and Applications (Springer), 2017.