Isabelle Guérin Lassous
Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 - LIP (UMR 5668)
I am a Professor at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1. I teach in the Computer Science department at Université Lyon 1 and I do my research in the DANTE Inria team at LIP laboratory (UMR 5668, ENS Lyon - CNRS - Inria - UCB Lyon 1). I received my Ph.D. from Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) and my Master from Université of Caen.
My research interests are in the areas of networking and distributed algorithms. My current researches mainly concern wireless networks.
- Vice-chair of the LIP laboratory.
- Member of the Editorial Boards of Computer Communicatons (Elsevier journal), Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier journal) and Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science.
- General Chair of ACM PE-WASUN 2016.
- Member of the Program Committees of ACM MSWiM 2016, ICC 2017, ICNC 2017.
- (Co-)supervisor of three PhD students.
- French leader of a PHC Peridot project.
- Participant to the ANR DISCO project and the ANR Reflexion project.
- Member of the research committee of the Labex Milyon.
- Member of the department council of the Computer Science department of Université Lyon 1.
Recent publications (2016)
- Design of a force-based controlled mobility on aerial vehicles for pest management - L. Reynaud and I. Guérin Lassous - Accepted to Ad Hoc Networks (Elsevier), September 2016.
- Performance analysis of multi-hop flows in IEEE 802.11 networks: A flexible and accurate modeling framework - T. Begin, B. Baynat, I. Guérin Lassous, T. Abreu - Performance Evaluation 2016.
- Association Optimization in Wi-Fi Networks: Use of an Access-based Fairness - M. Amer, A. Busson and I. Guérin Lassous - ACM MSWiM 2016.
- Improving the performance of challenged networks with controlled mobility - L. Reynaud and I. Guérin Lassous - Adhocnets 2016.
- Physics-Based Swarm Intelligence for Disaster Relief Communications - L. Reynaud and I. Guérin Lassous - AdHoc-Now 2016.
- Towards a Passive Measurement-based Estimator for the Standard Deviation of the End-to-End Delay - N. Nguyen, T.Begin, A. Busson, I. Guérin Lassous - IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2016.
- Evaluation of an End-to-End Delay Estimation in the Case of Multiple Flows in SDN Networks - N. Nguyen, T.Begin, A. Busson, I. Guérin Lassous - 3rd International Workshop on Management of SDN and NFV Systems, ManSDN/NFV 2016.
- Optimisation Centralisée de l'Association dans les Réseaux WI-FI - M. Amer, A. Busson and I. Guérin Lassous - Algotel 2016.