Isabelle Guérin Lassous
Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 - LIP (UMR 5668)
I am a Professor at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1. I teach in the Computer Science department at Université Lyon 1 and I do my research in the DANTE Inria team at LIP laboratory (UMR 5668, ENS Lyon - CNRS - Inria - UCB Lyon 1). I received my Ph.D. from Université Paris Diderot (Paris 7) and my Master from Université of Caen.
My research interests are in the areas of networking and distributed algorithms. My current researches mainly concern wireless networks.
Recent publications (2018)
- Transient analysis of idle time in VANETs using Markov-reward models - I. V. Martin, L. Urquiza-Aguiar, M. Aguilar-Igartua and I. Guérin Lassous - IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 67(4): 2833-2847, 2018.
- Association optimization based on access fairness for Wi-Fi networks - M. Amer, A. Busson and I. Guérin Lassous - Computer Networks, 137: 173-188, 2018.
- Association Optimization in Wi-Fi Networks based on the Channel Busy Time Estimation - M. Amer, A. Busson and I. Guérin Lassous - IFIP Networking 2018.
- Video on Demand in IEEE 802.11p based Vehicular Networks: Analysis and Dimensioning - T. Begin, A. Busson, I. Guérin Lassous and A. Boukerche - accepted to ACM MSWiM 2018.
- Considering Frame Aggregation in Association Optimization for High Throughput Wi-Fi Networks - M. Amer, A. Busson and I. Guérin Lassous - accepted to PE-WASUN 2018.