My team at SWERC 2019. From left to right: my friends Zoé and Gaétan, and me.
I am Gabriel, a computer science student at ENS Lyon, currently in my second (and last) year of master. You can find my C.V. here.
I am most interested in Complexity theory and algorithm design, whether these are classical, randomized or quantum. In particular, I like to work on questions about understanding the limits and the power of various computational models (Turing machines, circuits, but also property testing, streaming, etc.).
To contact me:
Research experience: internships and visits
- May-July 2020: Streaming property testing of visibly pushdown languages, under the supervision of Tatiana Starikovskaya
- June-July 2019: Dynamic scheduling under memory constraints for shared-memory platforms, under the supervision of Loris Marchal and Yves Robert
- July 2018: Efficient dynamic programming algorithm for the computation of a contrast-invariant signal to noise ratio in imagery, under the supervision of Pierre Weiss
You can find below a list of my publications in conferences or journals, in reverse chronological order.
- Property testing of regular languages and applications to the streaming property testing of visibly pushdown languages. Gabriel Bathie, Tatiana Starikovskaya, Submitted to ICALP 2021.
- Revisiting dynamic DAG scheduling under memory constraints for shared-memory platforms. Gabriel Bathie, Loris Marchal, Yves Robert, Samuel Thibault, APDCM 2020.
This article received the "Outstanding Paper Award".
- Dynamic DAG Scheduling Under Memory Constraints for Shared-Memory Platforms. Gabriel Bathie, Loris Marchal, Yves Robert, Samuel Thibault, International Journal of Networking and Computing, 11 (2021), pp. 27--49
- Contrast invariant SNR and isotonic regressions. Pierre Weiss, Paul Escande, Gabriel Bathie, Yiqiu Dong, International Journal of Computer Vision, 127 (2019), pp. 1144--1161
During Fall 2019, I am organizing a reading group on Algorithmic Game Theory (based on the book by Nisan et al.). Contact me if you would like to attend it!