PhD, CNRS Researcher
I am a CNRS researcher working within the team PLUME of
the laboratory LIP of the ENS-Lyon, France.
Address: École Normale Supérieure de Lyon (ENS-Lyon),
Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme (LIP),
46 Allée d'Italie, Lyon 69364, France.
Email: matteo.mio AT ens-lyon.fr
Theoretical Computer Science and its foundations: logic, games, automata and concurrency. In particular:
- Semantics of probabilistic programs, quantitative reasoning techniques.
- Modal and Temporal Logics for probabilistic systems: proof theory and model theory.
- Automata Theory and Game Theory, especially in relation with problems related to probability.
NEWS: I am organizing the QUALOG 23 workshop, the 25th of June, Boston (USA).
- Short CV (last update: September 2022)
- Infos for students willing to do a PhD or internship (L3, M1 or M2) with me.
- Ongoing ANR project QuaReMe.