CNRS researcher, Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, ENS de Lyon, France
Research topics: probability, combinatorics, mathematical physics
Working group: schedule
Random maps and matrices from a geometric perspective, May 20–24th 2019, Lyon
SISSA meets ENSL, September 27–28th 2018, Trieste
Random matrices, maps, and gauge theories, June 25–29th 2018, Lyon
ENS de Lyon meets SISSA, December 5–6th 2017, Lyon
- Covariant Symanzik identities, with Thierry Lévy.
- Active spanning trees with bending energy on planar maps and SLE-decorated Liouville quantum gravity for κ > 8, with Ewain Gwynne, Jason P. Miller, and David B. Wilson.
Comm. Math. Phys. 2018, Vol. 358, Issue 3, 1065–1115 [journal] [view].
- Active spanning trees and Schramm–Loewner evolution, with David B. Wilson.
Phys. Rev. E 93, 062121 (2016). [journal].
- Revisiting the combinatorics of the 2D Ising model, with Dmitry Chelkak and David Cimasoni.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré D. 2017, Vol. 4, No. 3, 309–385. [journal]
- Learning about critical phenomena from scribbles and sandpiles.
ESAIM: Proc., 51 (2015) 60–73.
- The looping rate and sandpile density of planar graphs, with David B. Wilson.
Amer. Math. Monthly 123(1):19–39, 2016. [journal]
- Transfer current and pattern fields in spanning trees, with Wei Wu.
Probab. Theory Related Fields 163 (2015), no. 1-2, 89–121. [journal]
- Random curves on surfaces induced from the Laplacian determinant, with Richard Kenyon.
Ann. Probab. 2017, Vol. 45, No. 2, 932–964. [journal]
- Random two-component spanning forests, with Richard Kenyon and Wei Wu.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 51 (2015), no. 4, 1457–1464. [journal]
Coauthors: Dmitry Chelkak, David Cimasoni, Ewain Gwynne, Richard Kenyon, Thierry Lévy, Jason P. Miller, David B. Wilson, Wei Wu.