CNRS researcher, Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, ENS de Lyon, France
Research topics: probability, combinatorics, mathematical physics.
Working group: schedule
SISSA meets ENSL, September 27–28th 2018, Trieste
Random matrices, maps, and gauge theories, June 25–29th 2018, Lyon
ENS de Lyon meets SISSA, December 5–6th 2017, Lyon
- Active spanning trees with bending energy on planar maps and SLE-decorated Liouville quantum gravity for κ > 8, with Ewain Gwynne, Jason P. Miller, and David B. Wilson.
Comm. Math. Phys. 2018, Vol. 358, Issue 3, 1065–1115 [journal] [view].
- Active spanning trees and Schramm–Loewner evolution, with David B. Wilson.
Phys. Rev. E 93, 062121 (2016). [journal].
- Revisiting the combinatorics of the 2D Ising model, with Dmitry Chelkak and David Cimasoni.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré D. 2017, Vol. 4, No. 3, 309–385. [journal]
- Learning about critical phenomena from scribbles and sandpiles.
ESAIM: Proc., 51 (2015) 60–73.
- The looping rate and sandpile density of planar graphs, with David B. Wilson.
Amer. Math. Monthly 123(1):19–39, 2016. [journal]
- Transfer current and pattern fields in spanning trees, with Wei Wu.
Probab. Theory Related Fields 163 (2015), no. 1-2, 89–121. [journal]
- Random curves on surfaces induced from the Laplacian determinant, with Richard Kenyon.
Ann. Probab. 2017, Vol. 45, No. 2, 932–964. [journal]
- Random two-component spanning forests, with Richard Kenyon and Wei Wu.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 51 (2015), no. 4, 1457–1464. [journal]
Coauthors: Dmitry Chelkak, David Cimasoni, Ewain Gwynne, Richard Kenyon, Thierry Lévy, Jason P. Miller, David B. Wilson, Wei Wu.