Contact information : vCard
Laboratoire de Chimie, UMR 5182
Axe Chimie Théorique, Bat. M6
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon
46, Allée d'Italie
69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Phone: +33 (0)4 72 72 80 10
Fax: +33 (0)4 72 72 80 80
Link my Orcid, and GS profiles.
- Upcoming lectures at Demon developer workshop and the World Congress of Life and Light 2019
- Welcome to Florence Szczepaniak that begins a M2 project in the group !
- The series of lectures of the Label just ended up ! Thanks to the students and teachers for an exciting program.
- Laboratoire de Chimie,
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (Ass. Prof., 2008-2017, Pr. 2017-present)
(Visiting researcher at the EPFL, LCBC : 1st semester 2010, at VU University, Amsterdam, Netherland in 2014)
- Equipe Chimie et Biochimie Théoriques,
Université Nancy I (Research and teaching assistant, 2007-2008)
- Research School of Chemistry,
Australian National University (Postdoctoral Fellow, 2006-2007)
- UCSF, California (Junior Scientist, 1st semester 2006)
- Laboratoire de Chimie Théorique, Université Paris VI, PhD student and
Université Marne-la-Vallée, Teaching assistant, (2003-2006)
A short overview can be found here.
A gallery of pictures of some of the systems I have been (or am !) working on.
A description can be found here.
A nice lecture by Andrew Gilbert. Chem3108 [PDF]
More technical, Q-Chem manual, especially
annexes A and B (resp. Geometry Optimization and AOInts
from which I learnt a lot.
Gaussian keywords and GaussSum
(a recent collection of python scripts to parse Gaussian outputs),
CCL, a list of chemistry laboratories in
Europe or elsewhere
For a few little things I've done so far with python mostly, see here (for my own tracks).
An audio dictionary, provided by bartleby,
where one can check (learn ?) how to pronounce an English word. Even knows butadiene :)
A few tips for giving a nice talk by J. Shewchuk, UCB.
Nice stuff by some friends of mine : a blog by bosco.
And many other links (mostly scientific ones) at del.icio.us.
Last modification : Nov. 2015