Concurrent Games Café
The Concurrent Games Café is a series of virtual talks,
originally prompted by the ANR DyVerSe.
The core theme is concurrent games, but also more or less
interactive semantics in general, or anything that feels possibly
connected to DyVerSe with a broad understanding.
The meetings are accessible here.
Please send talk proposals to
- 02/04/2021, Vladimir Zamdzhiev: Semantics
for First-Order Affine Inductive Data Types via Slice Categories [slides]
- 19/03/2021, Guilhem Jaber: Compositional relational reasoning via operational game semantics (joint work with Andrzej Murawski) [slides]
- 29/01/2021, Lê Thành Dũng "Tito" Nguyễn: Hypercoherences as games for space-efficient iterations? [slides]
- 11/12/2020, Lison Blondeau-Patissier: Positional Injectivity for Innocent Strategies. [slides]
- 27/11/2020, Simon Castellan: From concurrent games semantics to causal interpreters. [slides]
- 06/11/2020, Pierre Clairambault: Learning to count up to symmetry. [slides]