- Limites d'échelle de permutations évitant des motifs, LAGA seminar of probability and statistics, Paris 13 University, mai 2018.
- Scaling limits of pattern-avoiding permutations, journées ALEA 2018, mars 2018, slides.
- Compter des arbres et explorer des cartes, Lyon PhD seminar, November 2017
- Description et universalité du permuton séparable Brownien, Saclay combinatorics seminar, September 2017
- Scaling limits of separable permutations and substitution-closed classes, Saint-Flour probability summer school, July 2017.
- Spring 2018: M1 Brownian motion and stochastic processes. Exercise sessions for the lecture of Emmanuel Jacob at ENS Lyon. Exercice sheets.
- Fall 2017: L3 Topology and differential calculus. Exercise sessions (with Abdoul-Karim Sane) for the lecture of Claude Danthony at ENS Lyon. Archives (in French).
- Spring 2017: M1 Random graphs. Exercise sessions for the lecture of Erich Baur at ENS Lyon. Archives (in French).
I am co-organizing the Soirées Mathématiques de Lyon, math conferences for undergraduates in Lyon.
I was co-organizing the colloque Inter'Actions, a mathematics conference for grad students which took place in Lyon in May of 2018.
I graduated high school at Lycée Théodore de Banville, Moulins, France, in 2010. I was an undergrad at Lycée Blaise Pascal and then at Université Blaise Pascal in Clermont-Ferrand where I obtained my Bachelor's in 2013. I was then a student of ENS Lyon from 2013 à 2017. I had research internships at LIX with Marie Albenque in 2014, at IMB with Philippe Thieullin in 2015, and at UMPA with Grégory Miermont in 2016. I got my Master's in 2016 and Agrégation in 2017. Since 2017, I am a PhD fellow at UMPA and a teaching assistant in the math department of ENS Lyon. You might have met me at the following events :
- at various ANR GRAAL and journées cartes events.
- July 2018: Probability Summer School, Saint-Flour, France.
- June 2018 : Workshop on random matrices, maps, and gauge theories, ENS Lyon
- March 2018 : journées ALEA 2018, CIRM, Marseille, France.
- October 2017: Dynamics on random graphs and maps, CIRM, Marseille, France
- October 2017: Seminar on Liouville quantum gravity, Oberwolfach, Germany
- July 2017: Probability Summer School, Saint-Flour, France.
- June 2017: Mini-school on random planar maps and the Gaussian free field, Lyon, France.
- January 2017: Winter School and Workshop "Combinatorics and interactions", CIRM, Marseille and IHP, Paris, France.
- December 2016 : Journées GRAAL, Nancy, France
- October-November 2016: Visit at FIM in ETH Zürich.
- June 2016: Colloque Inter’Actions, Lyon, France.