Working group: schedule
Random maps and matrices from a geometric perspective, May 20–24th 2019, Lyon
SISSA meets ENSL, September 27–28th 2018, Trieste
Random matrices, maps, and gauge theories, June 25–29th 2018, Lyon
ENS de Lyon meets SISSA, December 5–6th 2017, Lyon
ANR Project: DIMERS (2019–2023, led by Cédric Boutillier)
- Graph coverings and twisted operators, with David Cimasoni.
- Determinantal probability measures on Grassmannians, with Thierry Lévy.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré D (to appear). [journal]
- A colourful path to matrix-tree theorems, with Thierry Lévy.
Algebraic Combinatorics, Volume 3 (2020) no. 2, pp. 471–482. [journal]
- Covariant Symanzik identities, with Thierry Lévy.
Probability and Mathematical Physics (to appear). [journal]
- Active spanning trees with bending energy on planar maps and SLE-decorated Liouville quantum gravity for κ > 8, with Ewain Gwynne, Jason P. Miller, and David B. Wilson.
Comm. Math. Phys. 2018, Vol. 358, Issue 3, 1065–1115. [journal] [view]
- Active spanning trees and Schramm–Loewner evolution, with David B. Wilson.
Phys. Rev. E 93, 062121 (2016). [journal]
- Revisiting the combinatorics of the 2D Ising model, with Dmitry Chelkak and David Cimasoni.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré D. 2017, Vol. 4, No. 3, 309–385. [journal]
- Learning about critical phenomena from scribbles and sandpiles.
ESAIM: Proc., 51 (2015) 60–73.
- The looping rate and sandpile density of planar graphs, with David B. Wilson.
Amer. Math. Monthly 123(1):19–39, 2016. [journal]
- Transfer current and pattern fields in spanning trees, with Wei Wu.
Probab. Theory Related Fields 163 (2015), no. 1-2, 89–121. [journal]
- Random curves on surfaces induced from the Laplacian determinant, with Richard Kenyon.
Ann. Probab. 2017, Vol. 45, No. 2, 932–964. [journal]
- Random two-component spanning forests, with Richard Kenyon and Wei Wu.
Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré Probab. Stat. 51 (2015), no. 4, 1457–1464. [journal]
Coauthors: Dmitry Chelkak, David Cimasoni, Ewain Gwynne, Richard Kenyon, Thierry Lévy, Jason P. Miller, David B. Wilson, Wei Wu.
- MathαLyon travelling exhibition for middle and high schools (coordinator at ENS de Lyon since 2017, working hand in hand with the coordinators at Université Lyon 1:
Oriane Blondel, Charles–Edouard Bréhier, and Régis Goiffon);
here is a [presentation] of the exhibit.
Le modèle de dimères (short article about the dimer model).
Images des Mathématiques, CNRS, 2016. [website].
- ETH Studienwoche (Zürich, June 6–10, 2016). Responsible for a group on the topic Grosse zufällige Netzwerke (large random networks) (Description in German).
- Other projects and outreach activities I had the chance to participate in:
MATh.en.JEANS, Animath, Berkeley Math Circle, MSRI math night at Playground Theater, Marin Math Circle, MMI.